CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 19, 2007








Mitchell and I decided to paint some Christmas ornaments on Sunday since Dad and Tanner were away for a hockey scrimmage and he wanted to do something fun. He was so excited and giggled through the first few ornaments. The girls--after just waking up--saw what was happening in the kitchen and decided to do a few also. They were really happy when I took this picture. I had to hurry and post this before they erased it. :) They turned out great. Mitchell's favorite is the cardinal--his favorite animal.






Later that afternoon, after the Vikings WIN, we played kickball in the rain for Family Fun. Granted, I was NOT happy about playing in the freezing rain (we did have snow along with the freezing rain), but it was our neighbors choice and that is what they chose. Of course, it ended up being really fun, with lots of falls and slips. I couldn't take pictures outside because of the rain, but here are a few inside. We came back to the neighbors for chili and carmel apples. Yummy!

4 comments:

Peace is every step said...

Oh, what fun. What a nice family you have. I hope we have such close togetherness when I'm old like you. :)

Is it weird to be in your old kitchen?

Chris said...

Sometimes it is weird being in my old kitchen. It does have a lot of THEM to it, too; and the smells are different, so that helps. :) I do like our kitchen now better, though. It's more us. (That is, once it's done, it will be.)

Yeah, I know you strive to be me in your old age. It takes years, and lots of maturity to be this good. :)
The teenagers sometimes wish we didn't have so much togetherness. They'll appreciate it some day....

Julie B said...

looks like so much fun! I would love to do that some day-my dream is to buy a bunch of acres with a couple families and live and raise our children together....living off the land...sigh, such happy thoughts

Peace is every step said...

Hey Julie, I'll join you in your hippie farm commune dreams! Although, I want a mix of land and woods, and Lake Superior.