CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Yes, I was talked into trying this out, so bear with me. I may need some help from my teenagers to walk me through this....then again, I think they would be mortified if they knew their Mom had a blog. I am so uncool, so they say.

I am a stay-at-home Mom of 4 beautiful children. I have the most awesome husband that has worked his butt off so that I could stay home and raise the kids for the last 16 years. (Shout out to Chuck) Now that all the kids are in school, I have the freedom to pursue other indeavors, but my heart is still at home with my kids. I'm thinking that if I refuse to move on, then maybe my kids won't grow up so fast. Wishful thinking on my part, I guess. Maybe it's really because I'm scared to death to get back into the workforce...yeah that's probably it. O.k...maybe it's time that I grow up. Ugh! Naaah.

3 comments:

Julie B said...

CHRISSIE!!!!!
I can't believe I found this, and why haven't you told us??? Are you trying to hide this from us?
I can't wait to read more.....

Chris said...

Oh my GOSH!! I can't believe you found this either! I've been playing around with it for a few days, trying to figure everything out, THEN I was going to tell you guys about it! Man, are we obsessed, or what. Glad you found it, anyway.

Julie B said...

hee hee....I accidentally clinked on your profile and was shocked to see 2 blogs :)
So your secret is out....:)-