CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WE ARE IN!!!!!






Yes, we are in, and I'm finally getting a free moment to write. I've been obsessing about getting the boxes unpacked that are in eyesight. As for the ones in the closets, they'll have to wait a little while. We moved in without our cabinets completed, due to the fact that we had to fire our previous cabinet maker. He never showed up to finish the job, and we gave him numerous opportunities. Therefore, we were forced to hire someone new to finish putting drawers in, and the shelving. We also have to redo our arch over our stove...raising it 8 inches higher. We have a gas stove, and I was worried about the possibility of it igniting on fire. Sooooo, yes we are living here, but have numerous things to finish. So, here are a few pictures. I'll post more when we're done with everything.


6 comments:

Julie B said...

YEAH!!! I can only imagine how relieved you all are to be IN!!
The photos look great-can't wait to see more!

Kaylyn said...

omigoodness- what a beautiful house!!!!! Love the windows!

Anonymous said...

As I keep saying every day I think, the house is soo beautiful! It is very warm and peaceful...(:

Chris said...

Thank you, everyone. This house is definetly "us". I can't wait to make it more homey.

Peace is every step said...

Congrats! Can't wait to visit!! We may be down on Shawn's birthday weekend (Oct. 5-7th)--anyone want to babysit? :)

Chris said...

I'd rather go out with you and celebrate!!! Even though I'd love to watch the two munchkins, too.