CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas morning...

Rise and Shine....:)

Tanner was the first one awake this morning. We actually had to wake Mitchell and the girls...no surprise there. Look what Santa brought!!!


Presents galore... Mitch trying out his nerf gun.



Tanner's the only one that wants his picture taken.



I think Alli went back to bed after she opened her gifts. This was the only picture I was able to take of her that morning.



This is a picture of a bunch of Mitchell's favorite gifts. He recieved this t-shirt from Allison--his first Abercrombie, he says--, this is also a new sweat shirt. I don't think he's taken it off yet, and this is his new model pirate ship he put together. I think he'll take after his Grandpa Earl in the ship making. He LOVED it!



I hope that everyone's Christmas was as wonderful as ours. We are so truly blessed. Thank you, God, for Your infinite love and gifts.

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

What a fantastic family photo!!!

Lorrie said...

Yes, the family picture is just beautiful!!

Julie B said...

what a great day! Allison-I am jealous that you got to sleep :)
Yes-I agree with everyone else-a great family photo!

My Lifesong said...

Yes, I love your family photo. Glad everyone enjoyed their Christmas.