CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Our hockey-filled week




We had a very busy hockey week last week; hence the no-posting. In total, we had 5 games, not to mention practices, last week. It was a lot of fun, with some wins and losses. But, all in all, it was a good week. We got our fill of concession stand nachos--or should I say 'I' got my fill, Mitch can eat them at every meal, I think. No, I have not gotten ANY Christmas shopping done yet. I'm getting a little anxious. I hate it when I do this. I vow every year to be better, but, I never am! Go figure....


Tanner went to a friends house overnight on Saturday night to stay over, since we didn't have Sunday school the next day. And when he came home on Sunday afternoon, he told me that he didn't sleep AT ALL the whole night. Within minutes of getting home he was asleep on the couch.



Unfortunatly, we had to wake him after an hour to attend his advent worship at chuch. You would have thought we were sending him off to war with the way he was acting. Poor boy.....I finally got him dressed and to church, where he almost fell asleep during the program....no kidding! Afterward, we came home and he put his p.j.'s on and was, once again, asleep within minutes on the couch. That was at 6:30 p.m.! He is actually still sleeping as I type this--10:15 a.m. the following day. I tried my darndest to get him up this morning, but even with all my muscles, I just couldn't carry him to school. :) I'm thinking he may be sick. I don't think a 10 yr. old needs THAT much sleep, do you? My poor baby....I'll keep you posted....


BUT, with all this sleeping that Tanner's been doing, Mitch has been awfully lonely. :( So, it gave us an opportunity to play some games with him. After a riveting game of Battleship, Chuck and I played a game of Yahtzee with him. Yes, he even beat me!


He was in his glory!
Needless to say...we missed the sledding that occured for Family Fun Day. :(

But, here are some pictures of what I've been doing with my spare time....


Here is my first purse I have finished completely. It is dark green with brown straps. It's a little hard to tell in this picture. I have about 5 others that are done, but I either have to add buttons or finish felting them. I'll put pictures on when they are complete.

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

The purses are adorable!! Glad to hear Tanner is feeling better today! Too bad Mitchell is now sick :(
Hopefully no one else will!

Julie B said...

aww, so he was sick then? Hope he's fully recovered! And I hope Mitch gets over it quickly too!
And get shopping already!!

Julie B said...

I forget to say how much I love the purse! It looks great!

Kaylyn said...

I Love it!!!