CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

PROM!!!!

Allison had a fabulous time at prom on Friday. The weather was terrible...rain, wind and very cold. Here are the pictures:


Getting her hair done. Kayden and Allison right after getting dressed.

The aprons they made for dinner. A toast! Hopefully for the great food. :)

My favorite picture.


Attaching the corsage.



Showing off the garders they made. Phil helping Alli with her shoe.


Heading out to the car wash. :)

Proud Momma and Papa. Sawyer and Chuck at Grand March (with Sawyer's
"Dododo")).
She was so beautiful, I couldn't stand it. Yes, I got teary the entire day. My little princess......

4 comments:

My Lifesong said...

Alli, you are so beautiful! And I love the dress...it is so wonderful, and beautiful blue, my favorite color! Glad you had a great time despite the weather. Wish I could have seen you in person, but i was home sick.

Kaylyn said...

These are fabulous pictures! Hope she had fun!

And I just had to comment on your jacket...I almost bought the same one at Target yesterday!!! We must have the same great sense of style! :)

Chris said...

K--that is so funny! I love this jacket. The belt just makes it. Great minds think alike!

Lorrie said...

I thought I had commented here already (: Allison you looked so beautiful on your prom night-Phil looked so in awe of you in some of those pictures! I love the picture of Chuck and Sawyer-they look like they were having a good time (: I am glad Sawyer still felt comfortable with him!