CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Hey Y'all!!

I know....it's been FOREVER!!! I haven't updated for a long time...I think before Mother's Day. I'm not sure how long this post will be, I have a jam-packed day today.

Right now Ashley is getting her braces off!!! YAY! YAY! I think she was up at the crack of dawn. I'll post a picture sometime this weekend. She still needs to wear a retainer with a fake tooth attached until she's about 18 when she be able to get a permanent tooth put in. Does that sound familiar, Lorrie?!---Allison still has a way to go until she gets hers off. They said she'll get them off in time for senior pictures. Poor girl. Alli still struggles with a slight lisp that she's had since childhood, and the ortho. tells us it's because of her teeth. He assured her that as soon as her teeth are fixed, she'll be able to say her words a lot better.

Today is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! I usually love this day, but today we're struggling a bit. The kids are having a difficult time saying goodbye, as expected. Allison wrote cards out to each of her favorite teachers last night. I told her that it's the best present a teacher could receive.

My girlfriends and I are heading out of town tonight for one last HURRAH!! We will be dancing up a storm tonight. :) The boys are going to a 'Rendevois' with the neighbors, and the girls have 'end of the year' parties. It's the perfect night to go.

Chuck will be busy painting our new home this weekend. I wish I was there to help him. I'll post pics when I see them!

Otherwise, lots of packing and giving things away has been our daily schedule.

Yesterday was my final day with Sawyer. I can't post much about that, 'cause as Sawyer would say, "Didty trying??" (Chrissie crying?) "Why, Didty, why??" Sigh..... I have a special post on the way for my Sukey boy.

Have to go see my beautiful Ashley's new smile! Have a great weekend everyone! Sorry so quick!

2 comments:

Peace is every step said...

OH, I so wish it worked out to go out with you tonight--I curse gas prices, which are 4.15 in our neck of the woods!!!!!
Can't wait to see Ashley's pearly whites.
Can't believe it's less than two weeks until you're in your new spot. Dani's trying too.

Julie B said...

Hope you had a great time with your friends! Can't wait to hear all about it!
How is packing coming along? I can't believe you will be leaving so soon...