CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby heaven


I had my baby fill this weekend--can you believe I said that? I can NEVER get my 'fill' of babies. They are just soooo delicious, I just can't get enough. Sometimes when I hold a sweet-smelling babe I actually get tears in my eyes. I can't explain it. Allison has been known to say, more than once, "Gosh, when I have a baby, I'll never get to hold it when Mom's around." How did she know? :) I've told my kids that they better plan on living near me when they have Grandkids. Otherwise, we will have homes all over the country to be near them.


If there's a baby around, this is where you'll find them...usually.
Can you say "Cabbage Patch doll?" This is Rheya, our nieghbor's niece.
Little Noah, our nieghbor's foster baby.

4 comments:

Peace is every step said...

OMG, Rheya is a total cabbage patch kid....the kind your mom sews at home cabbage patch kid!!

SOOOOO cute. And I totally get the tears when holding babies thing. That is the best thing about my job, all those cute babies! My clients think I'm crazy when I hold their babies and tell them I could just cry at how beautiful they are....but there is nothing better than someone thinking your babe is beautiful, is there?

Lorrie said...

OMG! Rheya is definately a cabbage patch kid-I loove her cheeks! She looks totally like Dain if you ask me (: Little Noah is a doll, too. I am glad I finally got to put a face to the name.
I totally get the tears and babies thing, too (: There is nothing more sweet and innocent than babies!

My Lifesong said...

You all must have inherited my genes. That's why I loved OB. So many newborn babies, all so cute in their own way, bathing them, feeding them, cuddling them, burping them. I can never get enough. Glad you feel the same way.

Julie B said...

awww what what babies! I so understand the baby obsession. I have been having my fill lately with Greg's cousin's little girl and two of my friends recently had babies. It's making me so excited to think about having another little one to hold soon!