CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What we've been up to....

It's been a while, I know. We've been quite busy. All last week I painted my heart away. I painted the wall that connects our living room and dining room, and I painted the kitchen. Do you remember the before shots:
This is when the previous owners lived here.
Here is after I painted. Take into account that I haven't put anything up on the walls yet. That's next:
Please ignore the mess. We are a little cozy in this house. :)

So, that took up my week. The boys and I went to the creek one evening and walked in the water. The water was ice cold, but it felt good on a hot day.












We ended the evening as soon as they started fighting and pushing each other in the water.....brothers....:)
One of the highlights of the week, for Mitchell, was a letter from his best buddy...and cousin...Jonnie. As you can tell from his face, he loved it! Now, just to get him to return a letter back to him.


Thanks, Jonnie. We miss you!



3 comments:

Lorrie said...

Awww, I love the pictures of Mitchell opening Jonnie's card-He will love to see those pictures! Your painting looks great-it makes it look bigger and warmer-I like it! Also, I love the pictures of the boys at the creek-it makes me want to go there right now and hike! Thanks for all the great pictures!

Peace is every step said...

I love the colors-they are completely you!!

Sharyn said...

I also love the colors... it completely brings the warmness of the room out. Very cozy! I love your hiking pics!