CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Adam and Maja's wedding

I'm finally getting pictures on here of my brother's beautiful wedding. I took off to Spokane on Friday evening, and returned home on Monday night. It was a great, hot and very fun weekend. I stayed with Adam and Maja to 'help' with Luci. I don't know how much I helped them....but it sure helped ME---I got to kiss her all day long. She is a complete doll, even though she was a little scared of me at first.

Meeting Maja's family was really special, too. What a great, warm and welcoming family they are. Their house is in the midst of a huge remodel, but they welcomed us with open arms. Here is the weekend in pictures:
On our first morning together. See the smile??!!


Her bashful look...
Swimming before the rehearsal.


At the rehearsal....(is it hot enough?)

Wedding morning.....cheerios and the Vikings game (pre-recorded).


Luci unpacking everything Mommy just packed. She was very happy while doing this.

Having her jacuzzi bath before the big day!

At the church, helping Mommy get ready.
Here's Maja sneaking up on Adam....
Lorrie, Alaina and Jonnie
Flower girls and ring bearers. (Alaina and Luci, Aidan and Jonnie)
Grandma Jeanne and Miss Luci Belle
The LeBon sisters (minus one) dressed in black. Danielle, Lorrie, me, and Sharyn. We really missed Julie. :(
Grandpa David (Maja's Dad) and Luci
I love this picture of us and Adam.
Beautiful Alaina looking at the breathtaking stained glass.
The Wedding Party....
A little breather before the ceremony.
Dad and his son....
After the ceremony...ready for the air-conditioner!!
The beautiful...and DELICIOUS....wedding cake. Maja loves her cake, and she did an excellent job in picking this one. Each layer was a different flavor. I'm craving some RIGHT NOW!!
At the reception. We're finally cooling off.
Sharyn and Adam...
Lorrie and Adam.....
Danielle and Adam....
Me and my Mommy and Daddy...
Cutting the cake....
DANCING TIME!!!!!!
Peter, Maja's brother, sang to Adam and Maja for their first dance. So amazing. My girls are obsessed with this song now. :)
Warming up to Auntie Lorrie...
Grandma and Jonnie dancing. Jonnie LOVES to dance, just like his Mom and Aunties.
Dad and Mom...
Twinkle toes getting his groove on...
Maja serenading her Twinkle-Toes Junior...
Sorry, Maja, couldn't resist posting the scary, sexy bride picture....
Lorrie's got the touch.......
So, there's the pictures! Actually, it's about half of what I took.
Thank you, Adam and Maja, for a great weekend. I was very honored to have been there and to celebrate with you. I'm so happy to have a new sis-in-law--especially one as great for Adam as you are. I love you both!!

3 comments:

Peace is every step said...

I love all the pictures! Miss you already.

Lorrie said...

Great pictures! I love seeing everyone's version of the same day (:
I miss you, too!

Kaylyn said...

The pictures are beautiful! Little Lucie is super cute! I bet her and Avenell would have got along great! :)