CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Breakin' up is hard to do.....


Yep, after 8 months of teenage bliss, Allison has broken up with Brad. It has been a very hard weekend for all of us--mostly her. We really like Brad, and Allison does, too, but she is ready to explore other relationships. We are very supportive, but it has been very tough for her. She says that she'd rather be the one dumped than to have to dump someone. We told her it's good that she feels bad; it shows that she's not heartless and will always care about Brad. The weekend was full of ups and downs--from him begging her not to break up, then him getting angry and swearing at her and calling her names. I told her it's just his way of letting her go, he has to get angry in order to feel better. I know it's killing her, and she's nervous about going to school today. So, send a little prayer up for her....and Brad. Our hearts break for him, too. :(

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

oh man...if only you could have listened in on the convo I had with my sister today. Teenage girls and boys. A very intense and tough topic to discuss. I'm lifting up prayers! :)

Lorrie said...

Aww, my heart goes out to you, Ali and also to Brad! It is so tough on both ends! I hope things went ok at school today and he has moved from the anger phase to...I can't remember what the next phase is-grief? I will send prayer my way as well!

Julie B said...

aww, I hope everything is going well at school. That is so tough on everyone....

Anonymous said...

You write very well.