CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a beautiful day to vote!

I love voting day! I love the feeling in the air....everyone is so proud, excited to be casting their votes. No matter who you vote for, it's just a great day...a great opportunity to get your voice out. I do feel proud to be an American today.
I do, however, feel for our next president. He will have a great burden on his shoulders. May God be with you....



HAPPY VOTING DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

I agree, I loved wearing my I VOTED sticker all day-I felt so proud (: And, yes, I feel for the next president.....they have a huge job on there hands.

Julie B said...

yes, it was raining here today...but what a beautiful day!
No matter who wins, its history in the making!